As with everything else, here is the boring stuff that has to be addressed
before you can go any further. Please take the time to read and accept or
reject the following material before proceeding (insert elevator muzak
- This is a free service, and we intend to keep it that way as long as we
- This service is run by volunteers, meaning that if we don't get
something done right away it's probably because we have day jobs
and (a semblance of) lives.
- Everyone submitting an ad to this site must do so under a nickname.
Revealing your true identity to respondants is your business. The
same applies to face to face meetings.
- Everyone submitting an ad to this site must do so from a recognized
web-based mail service (Yahoo,
Rocketmail, Canada.com, USA.net, Apexmail, etc), and include that
mail service as a contact email.
All verification of authenticity is done through this
- All submissions will be verified as original via email (see above).
- We regret that the minimum age to post or reply to a romance category
ad is 18 (or the age of majority in the country in which you reside).
- We will not be held responsible for any undesireable or unfortunate
occurences including lack of responses to personals advertisements,
vexatious or undesirable responses to personals advertisements,
non-receipt by Peer 2 Peer staff of personals advertisements, or any other
such event that may arise from active or passive participation in this
website. However, if you do meet the person of your dreams, fall in love
and live happily ever after, we would be pleased to take full
responsibility for your endless joy :) We also expect that any children
resulting from such a union be our namesakes...Once again, our names are
Iambe and Arcterex.
- All User Friendly characters and expressions are the copyright
property of Illiad
and are used with kind permission. All Hail Illiad.
- The phrase/title "Peer 2 Peer Networking 4 Geeks" and the phrase/title
"Peer 2 Peer Personals, Networking 4 Geeks" or any combination thereof, this
Website, its function, features (except where noted), as well as the
purpose and concept of a Geek-Themed, UFie-Themed on-line personals page remain the intellectual property of those persons acting under the pseudonyms of
Arcterex and Iambe.
- No whining at anytime about delays etc.
- In essence we take responsibility for nothing at all. Which is a
good thing, because we don't have the money to pay if anything happened
and we got sued.